Sunday 7 April 2013

Teacup cupcakes

I am loving cupcakes in teacups at the moment and think they are so adorable and creative! I think they are really nice for when you have friends over or for a little after dinner treat that look different to a normal cupcake. I have been looking at so many pictures online and have added a few of my favourites to this post so you can all have a look. I have some silicone teacup moulds like these ones (to the left)....
that I plan on using soon (watch this space) but in the mean time.... oogle at these little beauties...

Teacup cupcakes can be baked in silicone moulds like the ones below or they can be baked in the usual way and placed in a china teacup for a more vintage tea party look and I think both are fab!






























I think using vintage teacups give teacup cupcakes a different look to the silicone moulds because the cupcake is tucked into the cup after they have been baking in wrappers. These make lovely table decorations for a tea party/wedding/buffet.







 I also came across these creative cupcakes which I thought were cute and have a teacup theme, without the use of a teacup!



No comments:

Post a Comment