Saturday 25 May 2013

Giant cupcake..

I made this cake recently for a work colleague (another one) and it was the first giant cupcake I have made in a while. I looked at a few on the internet and got some inspiration from some of the ones I looked at. The person I made this for is a huge lover of chocolate so this was a major chocolatey cake. Chocolate sponge with chocolate buttercream centre, chocolate buttercream frosting, chocolate fingers and malteasers.... chocolate chocolate chocolate! I loved making this cake, it looks so effective and delicate but didn't actually take that long to decorate. I found a lovely giant chocolate cupcake recipe and it tasted lovely, moist and chocolatey and although it took an hour and a half to bake, it turned out lovely and was worth the wait! I will definitely be making more of these in the future... I think they make a lovely gift.

1 comment:

  1. How to win at Baccarat - Wirione
    What is the advantage of winning at Baccarat? — A betting strategy that requires all aspects of the game to be successful. What are kadangpintar the most popular bets of Baccarat? 바카라 What is งานออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete