Monday 2 April 2012

Cake Decorating Magazine..

I spotted an advert on the TV a few weeks ago advertising a new cake decorating magazine that is being published so of course being a cake lover I went and bought it.
There is an issue each week, each with a free cake decorating gift. Its fab!

It includes ideas and tips for cake decorating as well as simple and easy recipes which are quick to whip up. The regular price is £2.99 and I would imagine it is stocked by most local newsagents.

There is a website associated with this magazine for which I have attached the link
http://www.mycakedecorating.co.uk/

I would defo recommend looking through the gallery, some of the pictures will definately get your taste buds watering! They look amazing (like the ones below!)

I am going to try a few recipes and ideas from the magazines so be on the look out for my updates to see what I have tried out!

Happy Easter Everyone, enjoy the long weekend!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment