Friday 21 September 2012

Lemon Cupcakes...



I made some delicious lemon cupcakes for a dinner party as a thank you to the host and the other guests. Although we had already stuffed our faces with a three course meal, we all found enough room to eat one and they were lovely.
I decorated the cakes with fresh slices of lemon which unfortunately began to dry out which was a shame. The lemon juice from the slices leaked over the cakes slightly as well but didn't spoil them!
 
If I was to make them again I would do it slightly different and maybe just decorate them with lemon zest or lemon sugary sweets to keep with the theme. I got the recipe from one of my favourite recipe books and they had just the right amount of flavour.
 
A classic cupcake recipe which is a favourite with everyone.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment