Tuesday 13 March 2012

Piping bag nozzle sets...

I bought a new piping nozzle set for decorating off ebay for around £15 just like the one in the picture and it is a god send! It has so many different nozzles and each nozzle type in different sizes. I use these nozzles with disposable piping bags as I find them more hygienic and are cheaper! I ususally buy these in bulk on ebay aswell for next to nothing and they can be cut to size and are easy to grip.

I had a Tala piping bag before but found it never washed up very well and was difficult to clean so I was glad to get rid of it!

I would really recommend buying a set like this as it has the most popular nozzle shapes in it and it is likely you will not need to buy any other nozzle unless there is a special design for which you require a specific nozzle.

Buying a bulk set like this also probably works out cheaper than buying nozzles seperately and having all the nozzles in one box makes them easy to keep all in one place, easy to store and reduces the chance of losing one!

No comments:

Post a Comment