Monday 5 March 2012

Welcome Cake Lovers!

Hi Cake lovers,
Welcome to my blog. I have created this blog to share my love for baking cakes and cupcakes! I will share with you cakes I have made, recipes I love and pictures of cakes I have made for friends and family as I only currently make cakes as a passtime/hobby. Some people find the gym therapeutic, others enjoy pampering themselves, some enjoy sport and some just enjoy a great cup of tea to help them unwind. I find baking cakes therapeutic. I love the smell of cakes baking in the oven, the enjoyment when you bake something new and its a success, the skill and patience that goes into decorating cakes and the trial and error process that only makes you better at baking. I hope you enjoy my blog and find some of my hints/ recipes work as well for you as they have done for me.
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment